Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dragons July 22nd - 31st

Day 203. Dragon tattoo design. Another dragon inspired by a Jack Mosher design.


Day 204. Dragon tattoo design. Going for a simpler design, not too many twists and turns here.


Day 205. Dragon tattoo design. Sketched up to fit inside a circle.


Day 206. Fantasy dragon.  Ran out of room for the wings but you get the gist of it.


Day 207. Dragons head. Front facing dragons head design, could be improved with a little more time to finish.


Day 208. Fantasy style dragon. Another  fantasy/gothic style dragon, I would have liked to spend more time putting in muscle detail but you don't always get the time.



Day 209. Dragon design. A very twisty, turny dragon today.


Day 210. Japanese style dragons head. Based on a tattoo I've seen, but I can't remember the name of the artist right now, I'll update when it comes to me.


Day 211. Well I know what I was going for in my head, and then this came out. I was trying for a very extreme forced perspective but failed to do any layout lines, thus failing miserably.


Day 212. Japanese/fantasy dragon. I quite pleased with this dragon. I don't think I could have drawn up this dragon at the start of the month, out of my head with no reference, without all the little design tips  I've picked up during this months sketches. Thats it for this month , onto the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment